Glossary of Terms

Exchange Accommodation Titleholder (EAT) 2015-11-10 08:00:00

Exchange Accommodation Titleholder (EAT)

Used when completing a reverse exchange, an Exchange Accommodation Titleholder (EAT) is an unrelated party who holds legal title to either the relinquished or replacement property until the relinquished property can be sold.

What is a 1031 Exchange? eBook

Download the Realized Ebook - What Is A 1031 Exchange?

1031 Exchange Calculator

Download the Realized 1031 Calculator

Capital Gain Tax Rates by State

View the Capital Gains Tax Rates by State

Filter by

Fractional 1031 Investing 1031 Exchange Capital Gains on Real Estate Capital Gains Tax General Real Estate Investing