Recorded Thursday, April 23th, 2020
Throughout the real estate industry, COVID-19 is impacting market participants in different ways. From those actively managing properties to sponsors looking to raise capital, the landscape of commercial real estate has shifted.
During this call, Realized CEO, David Wieland, and Inland Securities Vice President Private Capital, Michael Vozella draw on their collective 50+ years of experience in real estate and capital markets to discuss:
- Inland’s view on the COVID-19 impact with a historical perspective.
- A broad view of CRE and capital markets.
- What defensive steps Inland is taking to protect investor equity.
- How Inland is thinking about future investments.
- How investments may change in the face of a global pandemic.