Real Estate Investor's Guidebook to DST 1031 Exchanges
Delaware Statutory Trusts (DST) are a popular option for 1031 exchange investors, but they do have their drawbacks as an alternative investment. This eBook will help you answer:
- What is a DST property and how does it work?
- What is the ownership structure of a Delaware Statutory Trust?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of DST Investments?
- Does a Delaware Statutory Trust fit my financial portfolio?
- How do I find Delaware Statutory Trust properties?
In addition, this guide will provide examples, definitions, rules, requirements, risks, fees, and tax implications associated with Delaware Statutory Trusts.