NNN tenant profile for McDonalds

McDonalds

McDonalds Corporation (NYSE: MCD) is the worlds leading global foodservice retailer in the world with over 36,000 locations serving approximately 69 million customers in over 100 countries each day. The popular food chain is known for its hamburgers, chicken, French fries, breakfast items, soft drinks, milkshakes, and desserts. McDonalds also offers a variety of salads, fish, wraps smoothies, fruit, and fresh coffee based beverages. Most of the stores are freestanding units offering dine-in and drive-thru service, but McDonalds also has many locations in airports, retail areas, and other high traffic locations. More than 80% of McDonalds restaurants are owned and operated by independent business men and women while the remaining 20% are corporate owned. McDonalds Corporation boasts an impressive investment grade Standard and Poor’s bond rating of BBB+ and a Moody’s long term rating of Baa1. The first McDonalds restaurant was opened on May 15, 1940 in San Bernardino, California. McDonalds is currently headquartered in Oak Brook, Illinois.

Industry
QSR
Lease Structure
GL
S&P Bond Rating
BBB+
Moody's Bond Rating
Baa1
Stock Symbol
NYSE: MCD
Holding Company

NNN Tenant Profiles



See all DST 1031 Exchange properties now!

View Our Online Marketplace